Welcome to Praise Center
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
STATEMENT OF FAITH
STATEMENT OF FAITH
• We believe that man by nature is sinful, has fallen from a glorious and righteous state from which he was created, and has become unrighteous and unholy, he must be restored to his state of holiness from which he has fallen by being born again, sanctified and cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
• We believe in God the Father, the Almighty, the Author and creator of all things.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Second Person in the Godhead of the Trinity of Triune Godhead (Col. 2:9-10)
• We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin called Mary, according to Scripture (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:18-25), thus giving rise to our fundamental belief in the virgin birth and to all the miraculous events surrounding this miracle.
• We believe that Jesus Christ became the “Suffering Servant” to redeem man from sin and to reconcile him back to God, His Father (Romans 5:10-11). The believer’s salvation lies in Christ’s blood and His resurrection, whereby the believer is forgiven and reconciled to God.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is standing now as Mediator between God and man (I Tim 2:5, Heb. 7:25). Christ lives in heaven in His Father’s presence interceding for each and everyone of His followers according to the Father’s will. Though Christ’s ministry of intercession, we experience God’s love and presence and find mercy and grace to help in any kind of need.
• We believe the Holy Ghost (or Holy Spirit) is the third Person of the Trinity, proceeds from the Father and the Son, is of the same substance, and is equal in power and glory. He is God the Holy Spirit and is set forth in the Bible as being distinct from the Father and the Son.
• We believe that the Bible is the Word of God and contains one harmonious and sufficiently complete system of doctrine. We believe in the full inspiration of the Word of God. We hold the Word of God to be the only authority in all matters and assert that no doctrine can be true or essential, if it does not find a place in this Word.
• We believe that The Lord’s Supper or Holy Communion is a fellowship with Christ and a participation in the benefits of His sacrificial death, as well as a fellowship with the other members of the body of Christ.
• We believe that Feet Washing is practiced and recognized as an ordinance in our Church because Christ, by His example, showed that humility characterized greatness in the Kingdom of God, and that service, rendered to others gave evidence that humility, motivated by love, exists.
• We believe that Water Baptism is necessary as instructed by Christ in St. John3:5 "Unless man be born again of water and of Spirit..."
• We believe in the infilling of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
• We believe in the operation and flow of all Spiritual Gifts as outlined in I Corinthians 12